I love Kentucky Basketball.
Point blank, period.
I just love it. I always have and I always will. I will always defend the program, I will always pick them to win the National Championship, and I will always be a homer. Always.
While I sincerely attempt to keep an open mind and remain…
Ran across this and I feel like it’s a good refresher. No matter what, Go Big Blue.
Q:1, 15, 18, 35, 36. Hey.
I never got a notification for this… TUMBLR IS SO MEAN TO ME.
1) What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before? - Traveled somewhere new, as in New Orleans!
15) What did you get really, really excited about? - When Kentucky won the National Championship, obviously.
18) What do you wish you’d done more of? - I wish I’d read more, laughed more, not taken certain things so seriously, and worried LESS.
35) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012 - I learned to really value and appreciate the people in my life who really want to be there. I learned that no matter how much it may hurt if it’s not returned, it’s always better to be absolutely honest about your feelings in every situation, no matter what. Honesty is the best policy, always.
36) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year - http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jimmyeatworld/work.html This whole song. Which is hilarious, because it is my favorite song pretty much ever. However, it was never totally relatable, but it is now.
2012--ask away. Anon is on (please, I never do stuff like this)
- 1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
- 2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- 3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
- 4: Did anyone close to you die?
- 5: What countries did you visit?
- 6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
- 7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- 8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- 9: What was your biggest failure?
- 10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
- 11: What was the best thing you bought?
- 12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
- 13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
- 14: Where did most of your money go?
- 15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- 16: What song will always remind you of 2012?
- 17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
- 18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
- 19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
- 20: How did you spend Christmas?
- 21: Did you fall in love in 2012?
- 22: What was your favourite TV program?
- 23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- 24: What was the best book you read?
- 25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
- 26: What did you want and get?
- 27: What did you want and not get?
- 28: What was your favourite film of this year?
- 29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- 30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
- 31: What kept you sane?
- 32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- 33: What political issue stirred you the most?
- 34: Who did you miss?
- 35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
- 36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.